Terms and Conditions
The term ‘CCA FIXINGS’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is 21, Queen Street, Market Drayton, TF9 2PX.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Your unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This website is for sales to business users only. Goods cannot be supplied to domestic consumers.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you before dispatching your order to get to know you better. This may result in your delivery being delayed slightly. To avoid this, please get in touch before placing your order.
- We will send you a confirmation email after receiving your order. Please check that the order is correct. A restocking charge may be applied if we have to put things right once goods have been dispatched, and you will need to pay for return costs too.
- Where we have dispatched goods incorrectly then we will make all reasonable efforts to correct the mistake.
Shipping and Delivery
- The vast majority of orders are delivered within two workings days.
- If your order has not arrived within two working days then please contact us.
- If your order is urgent then please let us know using the ‘Order Note’ feature when the order is placed. We will try to prioritise your order.
Website Username and Password
- Our website will create a unique username and password which will be emailed to you when your place your first order. Please keep this secret. You will remain responsible for orders placed using these details.